Cost will be $350 per person, couples can take the course for $550. 3 day glamping option with 1 seat in the course for $700 or two seats in the course for $850.
Smith Lake Farm Beekeeper Graduates also get to be first in line for our 4 frame nucleus hives and 6 frame overwintered min hives!
This course leads to your certification as a Beginner Beekeeper by the BCHPA (British Columbia Honey Producers Association).
Taught by Deborah Acheson, a Master Beekeeper and a certified instructor for the BCHPA and Clea Adair, Owner and Operator of Smith Lake Farm.
- 3 prerecorded zooms you can watch at your leisure and 3 scheduled zoom questions and answer zoom sessions monthly starting in January.
- 1 live zoom session Date TBD
- 2 day intensive class May 25th & 26th 2024 at the farm-
- International Honey Tasting will happen on Saturday late afternoon
- Fall/winter prep refresher late September (optional but useful!)
- No food provided - please bring snacks and water bottle
Optional glamping stay- glamping groups get discounts on additional seats in the course
* Tax is included in our price
top of page